The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- This candidate must have acceptable verbal English language communication skills, which includes interpersonal conversational skills.
- The associate is consistently asked to make correct change, which demands that he/she have basic math skills.
- The ability to adapt and follow instructions requires adequate comprehension skills.
- Essential to this job is the ability to move freely in and around obstacles common in the stores. This individual must be able to move from one work area to another at a moment’s notice and in and around crowded work areas.
- Some lifting and the movement of moderate loads requires a 50 pound lifting requirement.
- This individual is responsible for the operation of store equipment such as slicer, dicers, computer terminals, fryer, grills, etc. The effective operation of such equipment requires the use of all limbs and the ability to see at close distance.
- The ability to report to work at the prescribed time for each scheduled shift and to fulfill the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until relieved of all duties by a direct supervisor.
- The ability to follow directions from a supervisor.
- The ability to interact productively with co-workers.
- The ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- The ability to receive constructive criticism in a professional manner.
- To perform all work related tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
In-N-Out Burger is committed to principles of equal opportunity for all job applicants and Associates. The company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disability or known medical condition of an applicant or Associate, consistent with its legal obligations. The company also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with any disabled applicant or Associate to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodation. Applicants and Associates are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek or occupy by contacting the Human Resources Department (949-509-6311).